Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Saturday, March 22, 2008

# 41

I have had my black Reef sandals for nearly four years. I've worn them constantly, and they are quite possibly the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. They've seen foreign soil and traipsed through Spain, Italy, France, and England. They were on my feet when I first arrived in New York during a rainstorm.

But they're terribly worn out, and as much as I enjoy wearing them, I'm sure they're about to break in two. I've been searching for a suitable replacement, and I finally succeeded. #41 is done!

No comments: