Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Wednesday, June 25, 2008

# 44

I've always had problems finding a perfume I like. I walk into Sephora and want to bottle the smell of the entire store, but can never find a scent that tickles my fancy. I've tried on several occasions, and eventually leave frustrated with way too many wooden sticks sprayed with perfume stuck in my purse.


The frustration is over. Thank you Bath and Body Works for your wonderful and inexpensive Sensual Amber Eau de Toilette.

And #44 is done!

No comments: