Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Friday, July 25, 2008

# 22 - In Progress

Stefanie Poteet Photography is expanding it's tool kit, and I just purchased my first flash attachment, the Canon Speedlite 430EX. I can't wait until it arrives in the mail.

#22 is in progress!

November 24, 2008 Update:

I had previously enrolled in a Portraiture class that would assist me in learning on camera flash, but had to drop it because of camera problems that required me to send my Canon 30D body out for repair. As of today, I have enrolled in a lighting class for the Winter 2009 semester, which will help me even further in my quest to understand on camera flash, as well as off camera lighting... otherwise known as goal #21. So I'm taking care of two goals at once. Can you say excited?

No comments: