Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Saturday, December 27, 2008

#25

The last time my family got all dolled up for a portrait, my Mom was pregnant with my youngest sister. Three days ago, Chele turned 17. Today we remedied that little problem and took some Poteet family portraits.

We'll start with a few fun ones.

This was after we had the shot, we we're trying for serious faces. I think it's hilarious, and I love the shadows behind us.
I tickled Sam and she decided to get even!And now for the Poteet family photo, coming soon to a mailbox near you...
I think we're going to have to make this an annual practice, especially since it turned out so well.

#25 is done!

No comments: