Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Thursday, April 16, 2009

#90

With the number of amazing photographers out there, it's no secret or surprise that it's difficult to get your name out there. A few fellow photographers had suggested that I join RedBubble and Uber to increase my exposure. I wasn't too sure about RedBubble, but I loved the Uber layout and options.

I dug around RedBubble for a little while and finally opened my account on April 5.
I searched like crazy for Uber, but unfortunately it is no longer online. I couldn't just give up on #90, so I decided to open a Flickr account instead. I opened my account on April 14, which means that #90 is done!

No comments: