Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cow Parade

A few weekends ago I took a trip with my Dad and sister Chele to see the La Jolla Cow Parade. We ran out of daylight before running out of cows, but we saw some very interesting art and had lots of fun walking around downtown. I don't remember all of the titles, but I'll fill in what I can."Psychedelic Cow" and "San Diego Night Life". I love the dress attire in the window."Digesting the News" and "It's a G Thang"Two views of "Designer Jeans". She looks like she could be in one of those Happy Cow commercials. After all, this is California.

Tail end of "Tribal Cow" and title unknown.

I have several more shots of cows that I photographed at night. I'll save those for another post.

Happy Easter!

No comments: