Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twenty Ten

Hello everyone!

I realize it's been a while since I've posted. Big changes are coming in the world of Stefanie Poteet Photography and I've been a tad busy pulling every thing together. We're almost there, and I think you're going to love it. I know I do...

Anyway, to ring in the new year with the appropriate aplomb, I have a gaggle of new prints on the way. Plus, for the first three days of the new year, all of those new items will be 10% off. 2010, 10% off... you see my logic.

The new year will also bring new products. Check back soon for coasters, canvas and art gallery wraps, metallic prints, post cards and folded greeting cards. That's a LOT of new.

No comments: