Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Friday, January 22, 2010

Crazy Feature Friday

I woke up this morning to a flooded inbox... it was wonderful! Cathleen from Tialey Vintage was a doll and featured my Route 66 print in her Road Trip treasury!Even more fun, Lisa of Lisa B Retro Style featured the treasury and MY print on her blog! Can you tell I'm excited?
For all my Massachusetts folks, Lisa is going to be selling her vintage wares at the Brimfield Antiques Show on the New England Motel Field in May. I've never been to the show, but this year I just might have to go. I'm in love with vintage items...


And last but not least, Alex of Alex Keller Jewelry featured my Goldenrod Thunderbird print in her Beach Boys inspired Fun Fun Fun treasury.
I'm going to be singing the Beach Boys all afternoon...
Have a Happy Friday every one!

No comments: