Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Monday, January 25, 2010

Mad Must-See Monday

A few days ago was crazy Feature Friday... which I guess makes today Must-See Monday. My work has been featured in two more treasuries. On top of that, you can check back later today for a sneak peek of something brand new for your mad inspired decor.

We'll start with Nikki of My 7 Kids and her Road Trip treasury. Travel over 5,000 miles, including all the way out to the Supai Motel in Seligman Arizona.

I know, I know... another road trip. It's not my fault I like them! And, what better to drive or see on your road trip than a classic Chevrolet. See my blue Corvette in this All Cobalt No Chevy collection.Don't forget to check back later today for that sneak peek. I promise you won't want to miss it!

No comments: