Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hannah & the Moose

One of the things I love about Boston is it's thriving music scene. With all the colleges in town there is tons of young musical talent. On Sunday I met up with some of that talent, a band by the name of Hannah and the Moose, for a fun shoot throughout the city. We started in Harvard Square and worked our way into Boston, making sure to take advantage of the scenery along the way.
I can't decide if this shot in the Gardens is my favorite...

Or if I like the colored light in this shot better.
This was the "Entourage" shot...
Thank you Sam, Hannah, Steve, Danny and Moose for a fun afternoon in the city!

- Stefanie

1 comment:

Katie King said...

Hey, It's Katie King from city synapse...thanks for backing my project, I found your blog!