Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last Night Ride - Boston & NYC Band Portraits

I've recently discovered that I really love shooting portraits of musicians. I think there is just something different about a band shot... musicians are willing to be goofy or serious or way over the top... whatever it takes to get that perfect shot. Perhaps it's the group atmosphere. Or perhaps as my Uncle Michael would put it, it's a little from Column A and a little from Column B. Either way, I like it.

Over the past month, I've photographed the guys from Last Night Ride in Boston and New York City to create images for promotional purposes. Their website is currently a work in progress but I'll post the link for you as soon as I have one. Until then, you'll just have to live with the visuals.

















A big thanks to J, Hay and Phil for an awesome two days shooting!

- Stefanie


1 comment:

Michael Jacobs Photo said...

I noticed a couple of your shots where at the old brewery at heath street. Such a great place to shoot..
shhhhh don't let people know where that is...really wonderful processing and eye.