Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365

It's been so long since I blogged I'm almost afraid I've forgotten how. Sure typing is easy enough, but it's always the photo placement and size that trips me up. When you're a photographer, the visual aspect is usually the most important... guess I better get it right.

To start the new year off like a proper photographer I've decided, among a few other things, to undertake the now oft overdone 365 project. Yes, it's old hat and rehashed and far too popular, but I still think it has merit and I'm going to take a photograph a day for the entire year. You've been warned.

I have a few more things in mind that I'll share with you over the next couple of days, but for now I'm going to leave you with the start of my project. Here's to new beginnings and hopes for a a full, wondrous year.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Awesome Stef. I am really excited to see more of your photos!