Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HGTV Design Happens Feature

I just recently discovered that one of my Route 66 photographs was featured on the HGTV Design Happens blog on Friday. I was in Los Angeles chasing neon signs all weekend so I'm a bit slow in posting this... but I am so excited I wanted to share.
My high tech screen shot... I'm the top left!
I'm delighted to be featured alongside these other talented Etsy artists, including fellow photographer Elgarbo.

You can find the original post on the HGTV blog here. The featured print is available through my Retro Roadside Photography Etsy shop along with several other motel signs for my fellow road trip warriors.

- Stefanie

No comments: