Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Monday, September 19, 2011

I Love This Clown...

Every photographer has something they desperately want to shoot, like the Green Flash at sunset or the view from the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. While I hope to photograph both of these one day, I dream of vintage neon signs. Believe me, I didn't call my Etsy shop Retro Roadside Photo for nothin...

One of the signs I have dreamt of for nearly two years is the Circus Liquors clown in North Hollywood. The colors, the shape, his hand pointing to the drum at his waste and the pom poms on his shoes... I love that clown. He's distinct and dare I say one of a kind. A few weekends ago I finally got to see him for myself. Here's a teaser:
Read My Drum
He'll be in my Retro Roadside Photo shop soon!

What better way to start the week than with a clown?

- Stefanie

1 comment:

Dynamic Harmonics said...

Such a teaser, where's the rest of him?