Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Watch Out World, I'm on YouTube

It's official, I'm on YouTube...

As part of the San Diego RAW Artists Holiday RAWk I took part in last month, each of the artists received photos and a short video produced by the awesome folks at RAW. I remember being interviewed, but I'd completely forgotten about the video. Well, now it's on YouTube for everyone and their pets to see.


My plan for world domination has begun. *wink wink* Bring it on Tuesday!

- Stefanie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great images Stefanie. I have to say, you also look incredible in front of the camera. Wish I could say the same for myself. Keep making it happen.

Stefanie said...

Thank you Lloyd!

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great stuff Stefanie. Love your work and your passion for those signs and those cars.