Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Friday, February 3, 2012

Foodie Friday - King Me Johnnie!

Johnnie's Pastrami for sale on my Retro Roadside Photography shop
A few days ago I featured the Astro Motel and Deano's, two vintage motels on Sepulveda Boulevard in Culver City. I thought I'd stick with Sepulveda for the rest of the week and feature Johnnie's Pastrami

Johnnie's opened in 1952 and was packed with patrons when I snapped it's photo last year. The food looked mighty tasty and smelled delicious. Why have I always just eaten? Johnnie's vintage neon sign looks as great as the food smelled. I still love the crown dotting the I. It's just classy.
Happy Friday!

- Stefanie

No comments: