Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Friday, February 24, 2012

Look Mom, I'm on Design Sponge!

I know today is supposed to be Foodie Friday. I know... but I have something awesome to blog about so Foodie Friday will have to wait.

Late last night I got a message from a friend about a recent Design Sponge post that included a piece of artwork she thought might be mine. She thought right. The post in question was a DIY Before & After: Penny Wall.
Care of Design Sponge
I love that wall. That wall got me on Design Sponge. Thank you Lizzie and Ryan for your countless hours on your penny wall and for the after photo that includes my photography. I am thrilled.

Happy Friday everyone!

- Stefanie

No comments: