Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Abbreviations FTW... 30 of 365

This poor 66 Motel in Holbrook must feel like it gets no love... it's on the other side of the freeway from the more popular side of town and I'm guessing it's less well known than say, the Wigwam Motel. But the sign is beyond amazing. I love the graphic details, the colors, and the faded Bank Amercard lettering is the cherry on top.
I'm not going to lie, I stayed at the Wigwam Motel, but the next time I'm in Holbrook this place is the first one on my list.

No comments: