Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Friday, November 8, 2013

Dreaming of Breakfast... 19 of 365

There's this place in San Diego that has become my favorite guilty pleasure breakfast joint. It's not a place I can get to during the week, and its PACKED on weekends, but it's worth it. My dish of choice... apple pancakes... and I've been craving them for a good long while. I might actually be able to have breakfast there tomorrow, and that possibility is definitely what inspired tonight's image selection.
My time in Portland was extremely limited so I wasn't able to sample any Hot Cake House fare. I'm hoping my next trip grants me more time and better weather. Fingers crossed.

Happy Friday evening all. See you tomorrow, sometime after breakfast anyway.


No comments: