Welcome!

Welcome to the fine art blog of San Diego photographer Stefanie Poteet. Here you will find photographs of everything from vintage hot rods to rubber ducks and everything in between.

If you are interested in Stefanie's wedding and event photography or portraiture, please visit her client blog.



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thunder Only Happens When It's Raining... 31 of 365

Yes, I'm a sucker for song lyrics. I'm also a big fan of neon thunderbirds. I have no idea what a thunderbird actually is... I think cars first and my brain jumps from thunderbird to fire bird to fire chicken... but that's another story. But somehow these colorful, hawk-like birds have made their way into vintage neon culture and I adore them.  
This one sits atop his perch in Riverside, California. There are several more I need to photograph, but he was my first thunderbird and for that, he's a little special. 31 down.... way too many more to go!

No comments: